Unit 1 – Digital Documentation Advanced
Session 1 – Styles in a Document
Check Your Knowledge – MCQs
1. ______ menu contains image related options.
2. _____ controls the flow of text around an image.
Answer: wrap options
3. ______ removes a part of an image starting from an edge.
4. ______ combines multiple images/drawing objects in a way that they behave like one object.
5. To resize an image, you can drag from a rectangle on the edge of a selected image, known as ______?
Answer: sizing handles
6. ______ qualify as drawing objects.
Answer: Autoshapes, Curves, TextArts, Graphics, Lines
7. Which toolbar has commands to work with drawing objects?
8. To change the line style or fill style of a drawing object, you can use the command ______?
Answer: Format > Object > Line/Area
9. Write the property of a drawing object.
Answer: Brightness, Color, Width
10. Removing unwanted area from an image is known as ______ of an image.
11. To repeat the graphic across the entire background area, we need to select _____ option in word processor.
12. ______ is particularly useful when creating a watermark or when wrapping the image in the background of a document.
13. Controlling the flow of text around an image is called ______?
Answer: Wrap Settings & Text Wrap